You Are Disabled You Are Disabled

Great concept, but spastic makes the game basically unplayable at some points. The disabilities should add a degree of challenge, not just make the game impossible. For example, there is a screen where you have to wait beneath death blocks until they go away so you can advance. If you jump, you die. Spastic made me jump over and over again until I almost just gave up. Good idea, not the best implementation.

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

Great

Amazing game, especially love the music. I laughed so hard when I found out that that song was the theme song for Dionysus Park in Bioshock 2.

Madness 3D Combat Madness 3D Combat

Nice Start

It's not great now, but hey, it was an experiment. If you added ammo, more weapons, enemies that differed beyond appearance, and an actual story mode (with levels and buildings and so on) this could be really fun. So for now, it's a seven, but I hope that you develop this into something great.

The Infection The Infection

Great game

I didn't expect much, but it was a simple and addicting game that will definitely be in my favorites. I loved how the color of the lightsaber in survival mode changed with what weapon you had in your inventory.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Nice

Nice game, great classic graphics, but it was way too hard. I can't imagine anyone getting the whole game with no accident achievement. The beat the game reward should be way more than 5 points. But still, I can tell that the game took time and talent to make. Nice job.

Breach 2 Breach 2

Great

Definitely one of the most under-rated games that I've seen. The gameplay is classic and addictive, the graphics are great, and the upgrades give you a good sense of power. If you ever make a Breach 3, though, here are some pointers to make the game even better:

-Bosses
-Power-ups
-More upgrades
-Achievements

Great job man.

Nightmare Nightmare

Great

I love the game, and the art style is great, but I soon got to a screen with three carrots, a puppy, and a turtle, where you need to jump on the turtle to get to the carrots. I didn't know that, so I killed the turtle and was completely stuck. Besides that, great game.