You Are Disabled You Are Disabled

Great concept, but spastic makes the game basically unplayable at some points. The disabilities should add a degree of challenge, not just make the game impossible. For example, there is a screen where you have to wait beneath death blocks until they go away so you can advance. If you jump, you die. Spastic made me jump over and over again until I almost just gave up. Good idea, not the best implementation.

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

Great

Amazing game, especially love the music. I laughed so hard when I found out that that song was the theme song for Dionysus Park in Bioshock 2.

Madness 3D Combat Madness 3D Combat

Nice Start

It's not great now, but hey, it was an experiment. If you added ammo, more weapons, enemies that differed beyond appearance, and an actual story mode (with levels and buildings and so on) this could be really fun. So for now, it's a seven, but I hope that you develop this into something great.

Funk Epic Funk Epic

Nice....

Nice, but it IS just garageband loops...but nice sound.

Happy Hawdcore Happy Hawdcore

Niiiice

Great loop, I really like the drums. Keep it up man

Chase Scene! Chase Scene!

Loops?

It's nice, but I recognized tons of loops from the premade selection. It's cool, but try to make everything (or at least most things) original.

MicroVirus6 responds:

like i said before i no this is ALL loops but this is from when i still using garageband